TMI – Too Much Information
There are two parts of this I would like to talk about:
1- Sharing personal things on the internet.
• Don’t ever share (There are things that should stay in your household)
• Don’t tell health problems (can be seen by future employers – Medical record)
• Don’t tell problems with raising children (can be interpreted wrong and get you in trouble)
• Tell things about other people (even if they told you it isn’t your place to share their life on the internet)
2- Sharing travel plans
• Don’t tell people you are away from home (sets you up for burglary)
• Secure your electronics with passwords
Trackback from your site.
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: 12: REST API is deprecated for versions v2.1 and higher (12) thrown in /home/boomerandseniortraveltv/boomerandseniortravel.tv/wp-content/plugins/seo-facebook-comments/facebook/base_facebook.php on line 1273